Its not a lot of fun to think about. It is the unthinkable. You are not here. Your family still is. I’m not going to lie, a will is a difficult responsibility to manage. The fact it is so difficult (emotionally) to complete should be a big red flag for the necessity of having a will!
The truth of the matter is, one day you will not be here. Your kids, your spouse, those depending on you will be.
Remember Terrie Shivo? US Legal Forms has a coupon deal on an important package allowing you to put together all the necessary legal documents at a very affordable price. They have been doing this on the Internet since 1996 and the products I recommend are endorsed by Dave Ramsey (one of the most responsible people I’ve ever met).
Writing a will is a bit morbid, but responsible adults take the time to do it and make sure to have a valid will throughout their lifetime. You might not know this, but there are a lot of reasons to have a will:
- If you do not have a will, the State you live in decides what to do with your estate – read, not good!
- If you do not have a will, your assets will be floating around until the court decides what to do with them.
- If you do not have a will, your family will be faced with guessing how to deal with your assets. Think family fight.
- If you do not have a will, you should.
Everyone should have a will, regardless of age (over 18), for one reason, it makes life easier for those who miss you. Think of them and how easy you want to make it for them. Not leaving a will can create situations that delay critical distribution of your family assets, your family home.
US Legal Forms Exclusive offer for Green Leaf Members
Protect your legacy! Create or update your Last Will.
- For Green Leaf Members Only
- Preserve your Final Wishes
- Protect your family when your gone
- Do not wait until its too late
- Order *NOW*
You will receive a special price of only $29.95. A free completed sample will also be included. If you want to help your family today… Click Here and GET YOUR WILL.